Student Forms

Effective January 2, 2014 - If you are currently a UNM student, you will be required to use your UNM email account for all electronic communications. Please include your full name and Banner ID number. Also, all SPA correspondence with students will be sent to UNM email accounts only.

Current Students



Dual Degree

Graduating Students

(If you are a graduating MHA student, please contact Gene Henley for your graduation process.) 

Graduate Assistants