Financial Resources

School of Public Administration Graduate Assistantship
There is a limited number of Graduate Assistantships available at the School of Public Administration. A Graduate Assistantship is a financial award to a graduate student for part-time work while pursuing study toward an advanced degree. See the Graduate Assistant Guidelines for more information. SPA does not offer assistantships for the Summer term. Applications are accepted until April 1 for the Fall semester and October 1st for the Spring semester.

Anne J. Brown Scholarship for UNM MPA Students
The Anne J. Brown Scholarship is offered through the UNM Alumni Association. Download the list of selection criteria for the award. Check the UNM Alumni web site for the application form. 

Graduate Studies
Learn more about funding possibilities for graduate students at UNM through the Office of Graduate Studies. UNM provides graduate student funding in a variety of forms, including service awards, such as assistantships, and non-service awards, such as fellowships, grants, and scholarships. Additionally, you can apply for support based solely on need, in the form of work-study and loans, through the University Financial Aid Office.

Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA)
GPSA offers several types of funding for graduate students and organizations on campus. Visit GPSA to find out more.

Graduate Resource Center (GRC)
For more funding opportunities, check the Graduate Resource Center for a comprehensive list of funding sources for graduate students. 

Financial Resources for International Students
Please contact the Global Education Office (GEO) for further financial resources that may be available.