SPA New Student Orientation
Message from the Director
SPA's Survival Kit
How to obtain a NetID/UNM Email
*Student Banner ID was not included in acceptance letters this time.
How to Register for PADM Courses
**Also, schedule.unm.edu has updated - so it doesn't look like it does above anymore. Below is a step by step on how to get the schedule and the CRNs (course reference number) for PADM classes.
1. Go to schedule.unm.edu – also provides helpful tutorial on how to register for courses when its time
2. Click on the top center box title “schedule of classes”
3. Select semester – “spring”
4. Select “full schedule” (top left)
5. Header bar leading with “status” – select “subject” and click on “filter”
6. In the “filter” bar type “PADM” and press ENTER
7. You should be brought to the schedule of classes for the School of Public Administration
8. CRNs are located in the 3rd column from the left. Make sure you locate the correct CRNs for the appropriate course.
9. Submit your completedclass choice form to email@example.com as all our courses require department permission prior to registering.
Website: Nuts and Bolts
Scheduling an Appointment with SPA
To schedule an appointment with an MHA or MPA graduate advisor, contact the SPA office at 505.277.1092 or through firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, who you would like to see, a brief reason, a contact number and your Student Banner ID (which is a 9-digit number).
If you would like to arrange a meeting with the Director, please contact Mrs. Angela Kamman at 505.277.5873 or through email@example.com.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with a faculty member, please contact them directly using our Faculty Directory as we do not have access to their calendars to schedule arrangements.